Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Huge silver lining on a Tiny dark cloud,


I was running to my office ,
I had drank too much coffee,
So my foot slipped,
My heart skipped
A few beats ,
Fell down on mud,
And spoiled were my worksheets,
I went back to get the spare,
My dress spoiled and so were my hair,
I was going to reach office
Ten minutes late,
And worse my phone lost in the mud,
I couldn’t do anything,
But Curse the world and curse the flood,
And so does every being.



I reached the office ,
And found a disturbing sight,
Fire had erupted,
Which went from day to night,
I was saved by my trip,
Guess everybody was not so lucky to slip,
It was front page news,
And on the corner,
There was another story,
A phone was stolen by a thief named Corey,
Too bad the battery was faulty,
Boom and the man died,
I looked on the number and sighed,
I thanked God for everything,
Cause the phone was of none other than mine,
923456789

No comments:

Post a Comment